Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Open House Success

It was wonderful to meet my new 3rd graders this evening at Open House! Looks like I will have a super bunch to work with this year, of course!! :) Thank you to the parents who took the time to bring in their child to meet me, drop off supplies, and help their child become acquainted with the classroom. It makes the transition much easier so thank you very much! One comment, on my letter about parent school communication I have listed my school webpage. Well, it is listed incorrectly. 3B's webpage is http://www.howard-winn.k12.ia.us/kerian/3BsWebSite. Sorry about that. It is written correctly on your magnet though so look there for contact information, webpage address, and blog addresses. Now I need to go over my plans for our first day tomorrow! Very, very excited!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment