Wednesday, August 5, 2009

New Web Page for 3B - CHANGE with Frustrations!


Wouldn't life be sweet if when you are sitting in a tech class everything goes as planned? Yeah, well not for me today! I am sure I could be tearing my hair out, but I guess that is with everything. Along with learning comes frustrations to work through and solve. There has been a lot of that today! We are using iWeb to create or update web pages. My previous web page was created on Adobe Go Live through a "Windows" machine. Not anymore! I'd like to introduce 3B's new web page: http://www.howard-winn.k12.ia.us/kerian/3BsWebSite. It is in the "production" stages as I am transferring activities and information from my old webpage and working on adding the new. The frustrating part has been when viewing the web site through various search engines, some pages are perfect while others mix up. Hence, my frustrations! So, if you notice some things "off", bear with me! Otherwise, explore the web site and visit frequently!

No comments:

Post a Comment