Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Field Trip Chaperones

Just a reminder that a letter was sent home a few weeks ago asking parents if they would like to chaperone one of our upcoming field trips.   The letter was to be signed and returned as soon as possible by those parents who were interested in being a chaperone for one or both of the field trips.

Trip 1 - "The Iowa Dairy Story" at NICC's Calmar Campus Dairy Complex from 8:45-3:00 on Friday, May 1st

Trip 2 - National Eagle Center/Lark Toy Museum in Wabasha, MN (7:30-3:15) on Monday, May 18th.

I have had four parents express interest in the field trips.  If you are interested and did not get the sheet that was sent home, please email me or contact me so that I can put you down as a possibility.  If we have too many volunteers, I will draw names to keep it fair.

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment