Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Book It.....Wrapping It Up!

March was the last month for the "Book It" Reading Incentive program.  Calendars should be returned sometime this week for students who which to receive a coupon for a free pan pizza.  I am excited to say that there are about 4-6 students who read and returned their calendars each month!  I wish there were more, as reading at home is so important, but I will take the 4-6 and we will celebrate a great accomplishment sometime in the next few weeks.

Even though Book It is officially over, I encourage all students to continue reading at home!  I can not express how important reading at home makes in a students overall reading skills and strategies.  We have a lot of "end of the year" assessments coming up and so reading at home would continue to strengthen those skills/strategies to use towards these assessments!

Congrats to those who returned their calendar every month!  I am proud of you!

1 comment:

  1. very nice post thanks for sharing and chak it my friends thanks>>>>>>>>
    jogos d moto

    ReplyDelete