Sunday, December 15, 2013

Important Information about Me….Mrs. Kerian

While it is a wonderful time with the holidays soon approaching, it is also a sad time for my family.
This morning, Sunday morning, I received a call that my grandmother had passed away.  She was my "only grandma" growing up and had a very special place in my heart.  Don't we all adore our grandmas?

Because of the need to be with family and attend the funeral/wake out of town, I will not be at school Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday.  I know this is not "good timing" but family comes first.  I promise the students, my 3B kiddos,  will be in good hands.  I have everything planned out for the substituted and know it will go smoothly.  (right 3B??)

If you need to get ahold of the school Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday, please call Linda in the office.  Do not email me as I will be out of town.  Linda will then forward the information to the substitute.

So this will be my last blog post before the holidays.  I want to take the time to wish all of you a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!  Enjoy your time with family and friends!  I will be missing my 3B students and can't wait to return and hear about what a wonderful break each and everyone had!


Thanks for a great first semester of school and happy holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment