Thursday, August 21, 2014

Great First Day!

I am going to quickly try and make a blog post while the students are at PE today for 20 minutes.  So it may be short and sweet but here are some key points:

1.  We are having a fabulous day!  The students are wonderful, polite, and have shown me that they will be fabulous 3rd graders!  I think I shocked them by starting the day with a fun activity in which they got to throw a koosh ball at the smart board, which they thought was great on the first (couldn't believe I would have them throw something at smart board).  I am getting to know each of them very well.  We also spent some time getting to our student blog pages and starting to blog.  Lots of great things happening in 3B.
T
2.  Please remember to return all papers that were sent home at Open House as soon as possible.  Remember your 3rd grade student will not get his/her iPad until he/she has an apple ID and password.
3.  Remember that your child will be taking home a folder titled "Important Papers Folder" every night and is expected to return that every morning.

And finally, I will send information home tomorrow on how to follow 3B on my blog, the students' blogs, Twitter, as well as Facebook.  Stay tuned!

Thanks for a great start to the year!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Mrs. Kerian and Awesome 3rd Graders!
    I am so excited that our 3rd grade class is blogging and sharing information with the world about great things they are learning! Did all of you know, that I only started blogging last year! In other words, my first blog was posted when I was 49 years old! How cool and smart are all of you?!!! Thank you for sharing with me! I am so excited to read your words and comment on your adventure in 3rd grade! Have a great week!
    Mrs. Jurgensen (Mrs. J.)

    ReplyDelete