Thursday, March 27, 2014

Iowa Assessments Are Done! Report Cards Were Sent Home!


We are done!!!!  The students finished up all the parts of the Iowa Assessments, even with so many students missing days for being ill.  I was very pleased with the effort most students put towards the tests.  We reminded ourselves every day of the Little Engine that Could and told ourselves, "I think I can.  I think I can!".  Nice job 3B!  I think we are all pretty glad to have them all done!

I am assuming that the scores will be returned by the end of the school year, but there is no guarantee.

Report cards were also sent home on Monday.  If parents have not returned your envelope with a signature on it showing that they have read/seen their child's report card, please return it as soon as possible.  I do not need the report card itself, just the envelope.  The envelope will be sent home again at the end of the year with the child's final report card.

Again, if parents have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact me.


No comments:

Post a Comment