Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Mrs. Kerian is on the Mend

I am finally back after dealing with a sinus cold last week and then bronchitis this week!  Wow!  I have only taken one sick day in the last seven years.  So for me to miss Monday and Tuesday of this week shows how sick I was. Nasty! Thank you for understanding and being respectful and responsible while I was gone 3B.  Mrs. O, the sub, said you worked hard and have grown up so much since the beginning of the year!  I hate being gone, but it is nice to know my students can be wonderful and cooperative when I have to be.  

Thank you to all the parents from last week's conferences as well who put up with my cold, sneezing, and coughing, during your child's conference last week.   The Dr. has me on the mend and back at it!

I missed the students so much! It was great to come back today to so many hugs, "I missed you!", "Are you feeling better Mrs. Kerian?", and such caring students!  Warmed my heart!  

No comments:

Post a Comment