Thursday, December 6, 2012

Volunteers Needed for Mega Party

The Mega Party for Crestwood Elementary will be held Tuesday, December 18th.  Congratulations to the students for doing such an awesome job with their fundraising to fill our school piggy bank!

I am looking for some parents who would love to volunteer to help at the Mega Party with the different stations.  This will free me up a little to take those pictures I love to take of the students having fun.  I am not exactly sure of the time yet, as Mrs. Sovereign has not made the official decision.  When I find out, I will let you know.  If it is anything like last year, we would be attending the Mega Party around 1:00ish for about an hour.  Again, this is not for sure but just an estimate.

If you would be interested in volunteering, please email, call, or send me a note.  I am looking for about three adults to help out.  If I have more and need more, I will take all of them.  If I only need 2-3, I will draw names to make the final decision or take the first parents who contact me.

I would like any parents interesting in helping out to please let me know by Wednesday, Dec. 12th.

Thank you ahead of time!

No comments:

Post a Comment