Sunday, October 25, 2015

Parent Teacher Conferences.....Coming Soon!


I am excited that parent teacher conferences are coming up soon.  I checked the schedule and see that many of you have already signed up.  Remember that you must sign up online.  If you are having difficulty logging in to sign up, feel free to call Linda at 547-2300 and she will help you get set up.

Conferences are held next Tuesday, November 2nd, and Thursday, November 4th, from 2:30-8:00.  Conferences each run 15 minutes long.  We have lots to cover so I will be going through a variety of information in a short amount of time.  Please be sure to be prompt and not late for your conferences as that will delay all conferences behind you.

Because I have 27 students, if any parents or guardians would like to schedule conferences on a different day either before school, after school, or at lunch, that is fine.  Just contact me and we can set something up.

I am excited to share all the great learning happening the first quarter of school.  As one of my students said the other day, "We are SO busy in 3B...the day just FLIES by".  It was precious.....and true!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment