Monday, February 25, 2013

Book It Due, Blog Comments, and Edmodo Homework

Just a quick reminder that Book-It is due the end of the week.  I will accept them for the month of February until next Monday, March 4th.  A new calendar for the month of March will be sent home at the end of the week as well.


I also wanted to remind students to check their Edmodo accounts and online activities at home each night.  We have currently been working on a little assignment in the classroom about Spain, but there will continue to be more and more activities and lessons posted random nights that are to be done at home.  It is a good idea to get into the routine of checking it every night after dinner (giving me a little time after school to get things posted).  I will try to have the activities, as before, posted by 4:30 if there is one.  Thanks!  Remember that if you do not have internet access at home, please remind your child to come in the classroom after 8:00 to work on it.  I will give a "heads up" each day as students are leaving if there is an activity on Edmodo to look at or complete.

Students are also reminded to spend some time reading blog pages and posting comments to our friends in Michigan and China (listed on the side of their student blog pages).   I know we look forward to reading comments others leave for us so let's remember to do the same.  This can be done at home as well as at school.

I will not have an activity posted tonight.  Hopefully I will see some of you at UNI cheering on the Cadets tonight in basketball!  Go Cadets!

No comments:

Post a Comment