Tuesday, November 6, 2012

If I Were President.....by 3B Students

I would make gas prices go down and stay down.  Abbey F.
I would say you can be 17 to vote.  Abriana
I would make everything free.  Alaina
I would say that there should be more huskies in Cresco.  Jacy
I think there should be a rule that school days should be longer.  Kendal
I would make a law that school serves pizza for lunch every Friday.  Dorian
I would make a law where you don't have to have a hunting license to hunt.  Caleb
I would make math time shorter during the day.  Brady
I would make it so there was no PE.  Hannah
I would say you don't have to have a license to hunt deer.  Haven
I would say there needs to be more cats in the town than dogs.  Jason
People with lots of money need to give more to the poor.  Jasmin
I would say there should be better education with computers and others should help people get homes.  Matthew
I would say there should be more school and more homework.  Kaitlynn
I think there should be more cops and officers in towns.  Noah H.
I would try to lower taxes for everybody.  Gabe
I think there should be math most of the day.  Carter
I would say that schools should serve sherbert every Friday for lunch.  Zachary
I think the rich should have to give more money to the poor.  Marissa
I think every room in school should have carpets.  Alyssa
I would say that the school should only serve candy for lunch.  Noah R.

1 comment:

  1. Look to the future,3B! Each of you has the potential to become the president. Work hard and read, read, read!

    ReplyDelete