Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Welcome to the Future!


Wow!  I had a super night tonight at Open House meeting all my 3B family!  I am so pumped for this year and know it is going to be fantastic!!!  I will post photos from the Open House tomorrow with all the smiling faces of the students!

It is an exciting time to be a student at Howard-Winn as we have a new superintendent who has passion and motivation to make our school district stronger than ever!  Yesterday, at our teacher's meetings, he shared this video by Brad Paisley called "Welcome to the Future"!  Funny thing is that I posted this video on my blog a year ago, thinking, "Wow.  This really is a fitting song for our schools."  His showing of the video yesterday reaffirmed that.  And it is worth showing again.

Your child in our 3B family is the future!  The sky is the limit!

Thanks for a great Open House and I am looking forward to teaming up with all of you throughout the year!



No comments:

Post a Comment