Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Cadets for a Cause....Tomorrow!

The district is excited to participate in Cadets for a Cause tomorrow!!!  Everyone is excited to see how much money we raised as well as participate in great activities for an important cause.

I wanted to send a few reminders on my blog that the students and I discussed this morning.  While most have brought their's in, remember that your "admission ticket" is a canned item for the Food Pantry.  If your child has not brought one in yet, please remember to do so by tomorrow.  Many students brought in extra, which was so caring!

We will be outside all morning so I am encouraging the students to dress in layers.  The morning is a little chillier than noon so a sweatshirt would be good.  Being the students will be involved in various activities, I also encourage them to wear tennis shoes.

Sack lunches will be provided from the school for lunch so no one needs to bring a lunch from home. We will be eating outside the elementary/jr. high while the DJ plays music.  When students are done, they can walk the track, dance, and simply have fun.

The school invites the community up to watch and participate in this wonderful event!  Cadets for a Cause never ceases to amaze me........and brings a tear to my eye.

Let's cross our fingers for good weather!
Any questions, feel free to contact me via email or phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment