Wednesday, November 10, 2010

A Little Holiday Fun....Jib Jab

A few weeks ago when the students and I were talking about blogging and looking at examples, I showed the students my family blog page that I have been doing now for 2 years.  They thought one of the post that was made was very funny.  It was something my daughter did on a program on the internet called "JibJab". Anyway, some of the students thought it was funny and wanted to try it at home.  Yesterday I received this video attachment from Rachel, a student in our 3B family.  Maybe this will put a smile on your face and get you in the holiday spirit.  Just thought I would share it.  :)  If your child wants to do a JibJab, just have them email it to me to post it on my blog page or I will show them how to post it on their blog pages as well.  Happy Holidays (a little early).....


Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

1 comment:

  1. Send season's greetings e-cards.
    http://www.123greetings.com/events/seasons_greetings/wishes/season78.html

    ReplyDelete